2007年6月1日星期五

PARTY

Do you enjoy yourself in a party ? I think the answer is YES . Yes we can enjoy ourselves in a party .But I think if you don't prepare it by yourself you may be don't know how hard it will be .

How hard ? At the beginning I really don't know how hard it will be . But this time I think I know , why I know this now ? Because our class will hold a party , and my class are preparing for it . I know they did a very good and hard job this time . But it's me who let them down . You may ask why I did this to our classmates ?

Why ? For me , I'm the monitor of the our class . I'm not only a student , I should I must think about it very carefully . Yes it's good for us to enjoy ourselves , and it's may be can help us to work hard during the exam time after we glow our pressure . But the leader and the principle are there . We can't do it in a wrong way . For student we should obey them . So I am in dilemma . I can't break through the principle . I can't let my classmates down . What can I do ?

What can I do ? I ask my classmates to do it without the advertisement major class students . I try my best to ask my teacher to let us hold it . These are I can do it in my situation . Do think I can do it in any other ways ? May be you may say yes .

Yes you can say that . Yes you can . Right now my teacher allow us to do it . But it also made our teacher very unhappy . I don't want to see this ending . But now all of these happened , I just can say I'm very sorry for all of you my teacher and my classmates .

They really did a very hard work . And many of them spent so much time on it , I can't let them down , you know I don't want to do this to all of them . I don't . But now I only can say I'm very sorry . I am sorry.
But the ending was not too bad .

没有评论: