2007年5月28日星期一

MEMORY OF TRAVELLING

Memory of travelling . I go through my mind to find some things about travelling . In my memory my first travelling was the one with my brother and mother and grandpa when I was 6 years old.
I remember it very clearly . It was I that took a long trip to anther place first time . The place we visited was a cave full of strange nature and artificial things . But for kids at my age some of them frightened me so deeply that I cried very loudly . In the cave there was a small lake that we should go through by boat . Though my hometown is in the south , it's my first time I enjoyed myself in the boat .
This time for me the most happiness I had was travelling with my grandpa together. Because this was the only time I spent with my grandpa . After this time we had no chance to travel together .Right now my grandpa's body don't allow we to do it . What a pity ! Now I'm studying in HeNan far away from my grandparents who love me and miss me very much . I am sorry that I can't take care of them . That's all about my first travelling .

1 条评论:

不悔 说...

Really,you love your grandparents deeply,I can see from your words when you call them. I aslo think your are a luckey one, because I had never travelled with my parents even though my parents ,just with my friends .Maybe in the future,you can take them to a big travel .